Great is thy faithfulness, Great is thy faithfulness,morning by morning new mercies I see. All I have needed thy hand hath provided. Great is thy Faithfulness. Lord unto me.
We write this message with hearts filled with much emotion. The emotions we feel are heavy and raw. The emotions that we feel are not what we expected. We praise our Heavenly Father today for his faithfulness through it all.
Our emotions are deep right now. As we process the news we heard, our hearts are completely burdened......burdened...with JOY!! Yes, you read that right..JOY!! We are so excited to share that our news on Tuesday was P O S I T I V E. We went back to the dr today to take another blood test to make sure that my hCG levels were raising. My numbers more than doubled, so we are elated that we are well on our way down a NEW ROAD! So on this new road, we are FILLED with emotions! We are anxious, scared, overwhelmed, excited, overjoyed, and pretty much numb.
We know and understand that we still have a long road ahead of us. Our new motto is "One day at a time". We humbly ask that you continue to pray for us as things progress. We trust and believe that God is the creator and sustainer of life. It is only by His grace and mercy.
PRAYING PRAYING...JUMPING UP AND DOWN...PRAYING...CRYING...PRAYING....GOOSE BUMPS ALL OVER...PRAYING...PRAISING GOD...REJOICING...PRAYING!!!!! And if River weren't asleep in his room a few feet away..I'd be screaming! I have NEVER stopped praying and hoping for you two...er...I mean..you three...or is it four??? Love you guys, and will seriously continue praying for the next months ahead!
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo happy and can't wait to talk to you! You may have to hold the phone away from your ear though!!!!! Praising God for the both of you and who you are in Christ. You have been such an example to me and how God has truly been your anchor through the past years and the struggles you have gone through. We are praying your little one or ones will continue to grow and be strong.
ReplyDeleteYay! Hallelujah! =)
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful news! I pray God continues to hold you and your little miracle(or miracles :-))in the palm of his hand and keep you all healthy and strong.
ReplyDeleteBlessings ~ Amy Larson
Hooooooraaaaay! Congratulations to the both of you!
ReplyDelete